Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headed Back to Indian Head Park...

FooserPaul

I headed back to Indian Head park.

The night before last ago I got the 2 Seated Dimes there...

At 6pm I said to my wife I'm heading back to IH park to see if there is another keeper or 2...

5 Feet from where I for the Seated Dimes... 1st Signal was reading dime at 5"... The back read One Dime... I thought... another Seated... and turned it over slowly... 1902 Barber Dime (Silver #23 for the year)...

[attachment 264104 4262013_1902BarberDime.jpg]

45 Minutes later I had a 36 conductive signal at 3" next to a tree and I was pretty sure it was a Zinc... Its called IH park for a reason... 1902 Indian Head Penny (17th for the year)...

[attachment 264105 4262013_1902IH.jpg]

I got a nice flat button that was a 8" signal that I was 95% sure was a rusty nail... I got a fair signal, turn 90 deg. and nothing... But its a nice plain flat button...

[attachment 264106 4262013_Keepers.jpg]

HH ALL!
Paul

Nice digs

Nice finds! What headphones are you using with your CTX?