Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heading to my first seeded hunt

Highlifter1000

Ill be heading to the Kadoha Treasure Feast 2 in October. I'm really looking forward to it. Murfreesboro Arkansas

Best of luck to you Highlifter on your first seeded hunt. Find some treasure and win some prizes.
I'm super excited and will do my best

Show those folks how it's done, good luck, let us know how you did.
I think they said they have over 5000 silvers and prize tokens this year along with 10 one thousand dollar tokens. Just right for me and my Nox 800 with the Andy Sabisch coin shooter program I've added

Just remember the old lady with the detector is probably someone’s grandmother so don’t push her too hard to get her outta your way…..😳
Good luck in the mayhem!!!!

Just remember the old lady with the detector is probably someone’s grandmother so don’t push her too hard to get her outta your way…..😳
Good luck in the mayhem!!!!
The funny thing is the way I hunt I always go where the others wont.
Thanks.
I read the online flyer but it says March,nothing about October. Might be a little far to travel - I am in NJ and lazy.
I wish you luck
Tony
Yes that was march but there is one in October as well