Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphone Pairing Problem Solved. Nox 800.

Sweeping-4-junk

Today i had a weird problem getting the minelab headphones to pair with the 800. I have used the machine for 2 months now and never had any problems before.
Despite trying everything to pair the phones and doing it exactly to the instructions the wireless phones would not pair to the 800
Baffled i decided to power my my mobile phone down in case of an interference problem , The result was the Nox then paired up first time to the phones.
It's strange i know but trust me it really happened , i was in the middle of a field with no other sources of interference so the mobile phone must have been doing something to affect the pairing system in some
way..

Thanks that’s good to know and it dose make sense. That could be the reasons many have had that problem. I always leave my phone in my car.
Doug

I had the same problem I did a factory reset no problem after that now my father had a problem with his they would no charge or power on they're brand new!? called Minelab they sent me a RMA just sent them in for replacement.
Mark

Sounds like you had your phone's bluetooth turned on.

I find if i keep my phone in my back pocket opposite the detector it is fine at the beach at least. YMMV Regards