Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones won't re-pair after first time. Any help?

I just got my Equinox 800 and the headphones pair up OK, but the directions say they should do it automatically after the first use unless paired with something else. I have to re-pair them everytime they or the machine is turned off. Am I doing something out of order? tried turning off the headphones first and the machine first. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parkerized

They are tricky and the only thing I can suggest is to turn the unit on first, then hold the on button on the phones for about 20 seconds. If that does produce a double beep, hit the wi-fi button on the unit while holding the button on the phones. one or the other usually works.
good luck, clive

It can take 45 seconds or so to connect, so give it time. The first few times I thought I had the same issue and then realized I just needed to wait a little longer for the connection on the headphones. I turn the controller on first then the HPs.

I bought an aftermarket pair of bluetooth headphones for my 600 and have found that if I turn them on first and then give it a minute before turning the detector on they pair immediately. Obviously my situation is dofferent than yours since you have an 800 but it may work for you too.

parkgt said:
It can take 45 seconds or so to connect, so give it time. The first few times I thought I had the same issue and then realized I just needed to wait a little longer for the connection on the headphones. I turn the controller on first then the HPs.

I think that was it. It works now with a little bit of patience.
Thanks, for the help.

Parkerized said:

Thanks, for the help.

with the Miccus SR 71 s I turn them on first and wait 20 seconds then turn the nox on and they seem to pair within 5 seconds

BarryL said:

Thanks, for the help.

with the Miccus SR 71 s I turn them on first and wait 20 seconds then turn the nox on and they seem to pair within 5 seconds

I will give that a try, thanks.