Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Headphones

Sonny1965

I have a set of Killer Bees but you can still hear them externally . I bought an adapter but they cut the volume and signal response quite a bit .I really dont need waterproof. What are the best headphones to use with the CTX ?

I have the Sun Ray Pro Golds. The ones made specifically for the CTX. They work great, sound is awesome and are very comfortable.

I bought a pair of the Pro Golds for the CTX. I have used and or owned a pair of every high end headphones on the market today. Hands down without a doubt, the Pro Golds are the best I have ever put over my ears. Not just with the CTX but every detector I have plugged them into. The ones for the CTX will let you hear audio through the headphones and not the external speaker.

My Killer Bs and Grey Ghost Ultimates did not shut the external speaker off. Until I tried the Pro Golds, the Killer Bs were my favorite.

Thank you sir. I will be purchasing a pair next week. Killer b's have been my favorite for a while but they just aren't shutting the speaker off.

If you take a mono plug adapter that you plug into the ctx3030 then plug your killer bez into them your sound will only come out of your headphones Don Coco Tyler:wiggle: