Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hearing aids and equinox

blazer351

I'm 86 so this would only apply to old guys, and maybe you all knows this, bu I just found out about this, My hearing aids are bluetooth and I don't have to use the head phones any more. I lost my hearing in service many years ago, and this is the first ones that do this, I tried earbuds but my hearing doesn't work with them.

Are you saying your VA hearing aids paired up? How? I also have the same hearing aids from the VA.

I'm 86 so this would only apply to old guys, and maybe you all knows this, bu I just found out about this, My hearing aids are bluetooth and I don't have to use the head phones any more. I lost my hearing in service many years ago, and this is the first ones that do this, I tried earbuds but my hearing doesn't work with them.
Thank you for your service sir.

Are you saying your VA hearing aids paired up? How? I also have the same hearing aids from the VA.
Thank you for your service as well.

I wear hearing aids also, so I can relate. Not able to dig at the time, and this is another subject, but wearing those damned covid masks is not hearing aid friendly.

Thank you for your service as well.
My aids are Virto m90-312 they are bluetooth, all I did was turn on my equinox 800 and hit the head phone button to pair just like the phones, and they paired, these aids aren't the best you have to change the battery every 4 days. Now I also have the Phonak aids paired with my iPhone, I have the app. on my phone I don't know if that matters or not, I didn't use my phone when I Paireed them to the detector. The aids also work with other phones all that matters is they are Bluetooth Good Luck

First thank you for your service!
second thanks for your post on pairing hearing aids.
hearing loss can happen from birth forward, I knew a detectorist {in his 40's} with severe loss who would benefit from this technology.
HH Jeff

Thank you for your service as well. I lost a good chunk of hearing in one ear, partly from a birth defect and partly from being a firearms instructor. I’ve never had to wear aids as my other ear had hearing capability way off the charts. One side compensating for the other….. I may have to look into this.
On the other hand a mask could be useful, no one can the grin on your face when you find the good stuff!!!

Thank you for your service as well. I lost a good chunk of hearing in one ear, partly from a birth defect and partly from being a firearms instructor. I’ve never had to wear aids as my other ear had hearing capability way off the charts. One side compensating for the other….. I may have to look into this.
On the other hand a mask could be useful, no one can the grin on your face whdn you find the good stuff