Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heart attack

That's a dream of a life time.
WTG

Happy Hunting
Bruce

Garrett Ace 250
Stock coil
Sniper coil
Excelerrator 10 x 14 DD

Minelab Xterra 305
Stock coil

What's the chances of that ever happening again!!!!!!!!!!

Good find !!
Any of those gold or silvers ?

Yeah! What are they made of. Great find!

Chris

Maybe it was a robbery?

Let's see...
5 rings, 5 fingers on one hand? :surprised:

There wasn't a severed hand down in that hole was there? :nopity:

If they are silver they sure look nice fromm being in the ground for a while . Congrats! wow makes U want to get out and hunt. Dont leave us hanging . What are they Gold, silver , Aluminum?

To clear up my post. I Found these rings near the Susquehanna river. Many people canoe down this river and at this particle site there is a boat launch that feeds in a park.Many canoeist launch there boats from here or end here. I assume before pate-ling down the river you would remove you rings so they won't end up in the river. Saying that I assume they where dropped during the period of taking their boats out of the river or waiting for friends to launch boats. Searching this site I got a signal that read in the silver, 25 cents large target. (using 2500 imaging] I dug the target and it was a ring. I rubbed some of the dirt off to check if it was real and to see if it was silver. To free up my hands I put it in my pocket and recheck the hole.Once again I got a signal saying silver, 25 cents. I did this five times until there was no targets left.{ Picture time.} I put the rings back in the original hole and took a picture. There something to say about rechecking you hole .

No way my hats off to ya my friend........I'm so new they look the same color etc........Not sure if you guys rag each other or not........That is an awesome find.Wish I could find 2 nickels in one hole..........