Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heart attack

Wow! what a find! i found my mans diamond nugget by recheck after a tab in the lake. NOW YOU DID A RECHECK RECHECK RECHECK RECHECK! thats dicipline. i would have been jumping up and down so much on first ring, would have forgot to recheck. Looking at the pixs, they all look similar in size. I wonder if some lady pulled all her rings of for some reason, to fish or something, and dropped them. my wife puts hers on her leather watch band and hooks it sometimes. who knows?
betcha go back!

Thank you guys.!!What is discipline in this hobby is every time a new updated detector comes out, that we don't run out and buy one thinking we are going to find much more goodies. Does that sentence make sense? That's myp roblem anyway. I have a 2500 and 1500 what more do I need. I had someone ask me the other day what is your best find. I started to raddle off, well I found this I found that etc. He said once again ,Yea but what was your best find. I still can't answer that even today. Each find is a treasure to me which also comes with an adrenaline rush. Happy hunting !!

Nice find!!

Reminds me of a day I was hunting a park and found 3 silver and 1 gold ring in a day!!! Not in the same hole though!!

Are you sure there wasn't the remains of a hand attached to them?
I've heard of coin spills but never a ring spill.:lol:
Katz