Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Everyone!

Lil Brother

Im just playing around on Carols lap top with this fancy high-speed internet. She has changed jobs so this is one of the fringe benefits. I hope to be back in business in a few weeks; all I have to do is come up with a new computer. It seems as though mine has made its way to St Louis without my knowing. Anyway, Carol promises to buy me another.

It is ever so hard to have anything out here in the boonies except for dial up. We did finally decide to go with Altel, but we're not too sure of how it is going to work until we actually hook it up.

Carol took David, (her son), and his daughter to an Arkansas Travelers minor league baseball game. She had gotten free tickets so they went. I had no interest because none of us knew who any of the players were, didnt know who that they were playing, or what their record was. Carol simply wanted to go because the TICKETS WERE FREE.

Remember now that they are all from "Yankeeville" were they have a pro baseball, football, and hockey team. Why they would want to go sweat for in this low 90's high humidity heat justs baffles me??? Oh well, I think that I'll go water the garden.....

I hope to be up and running before long so take care and hold down the fort for me.

Lil Brother

One day perhaps, we will get it. But in the meantime, ... dial up!!!! It is still better than no internet though!! :):

fair winds

Mikie

n/t