Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello everyone

techtony

I am new to this sport and really having a good time with my GTAX 550! I have been reading and learning lots of useful information here on the Garrett forum. You guys are really sharp! i appreciate all the stuff that is shared on this site.

Welcome aboard. You've got a great little machine and it loves rings. I have a field test on it at losttreasure.com

We'll be looking forward to your success and some pics of your finds. Good luck.

Bill

Welcome.

Post pics of your finds, no matter what they are.

Welcome to the forum!:bouncy:This is a wonderful community and a great place to share info!:biggrin:Welcome to the hobby of metal detecting!:detecting:Feel free to ask for advice at any time. There are many knowledgable detectorists that post regularly here. Best of luck to ya'! Happy Hunting!:)