Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello Everyone....

Dan-MO

It has been awhile! My computer has been down for a couple of months, and I have not had the time, or any real inclination to get it going until today. I have kept up with what is going on with you guys by reading the posts from my work computer - but can't get away with posting from it. We are doing ok but have been very busy on several fronts. I hope all of those with health problems are on the mend and you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year. The only real news I have is I am goeing to be grandpa again X 3! My daughter is having twins and my daughter-in -law is also having another. All 3 are due in June. When they are all born - it will make 8 total grandkids for us! Guess I need to have a talk with my kids and explain to them what causes this condition!

Anyway,I hope to get back to posting more soon. I have missed you guys.

thanks for letting us know Dan, great to see you and big congrats on the grandkids!:thumbup:

n/t

n/t