Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello everyone !!!

millejn3

Hello everyone!!! Its been awhile sense I've been on here so I thought I would stop by and say Howdy!! Hope everyone is well... With all of the rain this year I figured everyone would be posting a lot of really cool stuff but I havent seen many posts..:shrug:. I guess I'm going to have to charge to Etrac batteries and go huntin just so I can post some finds... Any way hope to make it to a meeting one of these times soon just so I can see everyone one. I REALLY miss everyone !!! I took a short break from huntin due to some health issues but plan to be back ASAP after a scheduled trip to S. Carolina for work in August. Really looking forward to seeing everyone!!! See ya soon and if I get out I will be sure to post anything interesting that I find...

We miss you too! Glad to see someone wrote on here. We were thinking that everyone lost the URL for our PATH Forum. :shrug: It will be good to see you young man. You've been in our thoughts and prayers. Don't work yourself too hard.

Hopefully there will be some pictures posted of the meetings soon.

With all the rain we've had, it's been a hit and miss to get out and detect. Then on top of that, the heat and humidity is a killer out there. One of these days we'll get out and play in the dirt.

Good hearing from you!

Hi Jeff, so glad to hear from you and that you are starting to think about getting back out hunting and I agree that the forum has been pretty dead. I know club members have been out hunting and some nice finds were made and some nice displays too at the meetings but not many pictures (or finds) have been posted on the forum :shrug:

Hi Jeff. Glad to hear your feeling better.Hope you find something cool!!