Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello from KY

aaronc

As I have more hobbies than I got time I thought this a fine place to intro myself. Been at this off and on for a few years since my wife got me a BH TRacker lV for x-mas several years back. After some research and looking I settled on an AT Pro for an upgrade. Just came in today so you can imagine what I'm itchin to do :)). That being said I like to hunt and love antler/horn/bone anything along that line I think is pretty darn cool,...so much so I took up carving it on occasion. Don't get a lot done but work on it when I can,..along with a little powder horn work,..some scrimshaw,..and just recently finished a pen and ink print...hadn't drew anything on paper since I was I kid (im 41 now). For whatever reason I like tiger maple and if I can find some old tool or piece of barn find furniture I might take a swing at refinishing it,..just something I like. Whatever may seem to wind me down is what I may pick up that day. Heres a few pics of some pieces I finished. 2 antler carvings and an in process giraffe bone carving for a friend of mine. I'll put up a before and after refinish and an antler rebuild if I can find it as well. I'll see you guys around,..when I get this posted I'm headed to the classifieds to nose around.

Giraffe bone is not finished nor is tiger maple base,...............but im working on it ;))) anyway,..thats what I do...........and fixin to dig more.

Second................ Awesome !!! WOW !! Beautiful work.

Im in ky and that barn on that first picture looks like a barn that is close to me.It used to say that on the side but now you can barely see it.