Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Hello. Hello. XP Headquarters. Do you read me?"

JAWS

It's been some time since we last heard from you. Although the recently announced blue bed pans err gold pans are a nice addition. Haven't seen any recent DEUS updates. Haven't seen that the phone app has been released yet. No new coils, etc. Maybe the pandemic. Maybe not. It would be great to hear from you. Thanks for listening and no disrespect meant just observation.

Agreed

What else do you need the deus to be able to do?? I cannot imagine anything it is lacking myself for adjustments.

Maybe an xray screen to see target size in the ground itself??.

As for the coils....I think they have about the best selection. However.....if they would come out with a concentric coil that would be interesting but most guys do not want to go back to concentric.

The AP I am sure some people would find interesting...I am not sure I need it.

somthing i would like is some way to change quickly into an alternate program with just one push of the button , like when you are watching the TV you have a button that say s previouse channel so you can go from one to the other without scrolling thru 6 . Im, not trying to be a prick, but that is somthing that would really add to my hunting I like to hunt in gold 1 and somtimes check with coin deep . it would be nice to just hit a button and be in coin deep and then hit it again and go back to the other .

To have your "one Button check" all you need to do is save each of the programs next to each other in open spots like 12 13 lets say Then use the plus or minus to go back and forth between them easy as pie.

and still no hoard hunter machine or the ability to turn the deus into a hoard hunter with a depth multiplier attachment

somthing i would like is some way to change quickly into an alternate program with just one push of the button , like when you are watching the TV you have a button that say s previouse channel so you can go from one to the other without scrolling thru 6 . Im, not trying to be a prick, but that is somthing that would really add to my hunting I like to hunt in gold 1 and somtimes check with coin deep . it would be nice to just hit a button and be in coin deep and then hit it again and go back to the other .
voice instruction would be usefull so just say the hertz and it obeys