Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help find a ring in St. Augustine?

kapidr

Well I got a call today about a man that lost his ring, he knows right about where it fell into the water but it requires a boat to get to it. It's in three to four feet of water around low tide just south of Guana state park, (not in the park) along the banks of the river. (Not ocean side) They found me at the ring finder site. I also gave them the Lost my stuff site information and told them try there as well. I don't have a water machine so I can not help them :(

The woman that called me said her husband never cries but he came home from this trip crying and distraught. The ring was his fathers and he's never taken it off. It is a gold wedding band. He's devastated.

If you can help this is by Guana State park - Just south of there and I can give you the mans contact information just send me a private message. St. Augustine Florida.

Barbara

I have a detector for the water. I am 4 hours away from St. Augustine.I don't seem to have the capability to pm you. I'll check back later, if no one else closer offers to help I might be able to go Tuesday or Wednesday

I think you have to have 5 posts before the PM feature works (in either direction)......

I am about forty-five minutes away and have three PI units. Would be glad to help.

Jeff
904-200-1623

A boat has been located and a search party is going out Saturday I'll keep everyone posted of the outcome.

Well today's search did not turn up a ring. If anyone else is interested in joining this search you'll need a boat and I can give you the GPS coordinates and the contact information of the owner.