Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:help:how to GO BACK to the factory seting (reset on the v3i)

TennBob

need to do a reset on a v3i put back to the way it was when new reset ALL?

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

1954streetrod

To be on the safe side, call Mary at White's for a master reset, she will walk you through it. White's does not want us posting it because done wrong it will really mess up your V.

Yup Mary will walk you through it and any day I get to talk to Mary is usually a good day!

THANKS FOR THE HELP i will give :whites:mary :whites::usaflag:a call next week larry, oneon

A question, why to you need it set back to factory? It's a radical solution. What's wrong?

This one is a used one i pick up. like to wipe it out to clean it. take out his old settings out ...back to like new... like you do when you clean out your pc at home start-over make like NEW!!!:thumbup:
makes it run better......to re-set it... hey rob
1954streetrod bob

makes it run better......to re-set it.

Hmm, I don't think so. He couldn't do anything to the software.

You can reset all the factory programs back to what they were and delete the settings the other person has programed,no need for master reset..:am i right rob..:thumbup:

[size=large]Correct[/size]. The software is untouchable. Erase any old program you don't want and install any factory programs you want. When you install a factory program it will have the factory colors, live controls etc.

You don't have to install programs you won't use.

Unless the programs were changed and manually SAVED by the previous owner, you can restore individual programs to the original settings by following the RESTORE procedure on page 15 of the owners manual. Hopefuly, this is the simple answer to your question.

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry about that: I inadvertantly checked the RESTORE procedure in my VISION manual. In the V3i manual it's on page 25.

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Larry (IL) said:
To be on the safe side, call Mary at White's for a master reset, she will walk you through it. White's does not want us posting it because done wrong it will really mess up your V.
That is the best you can do I think.:blink:

No matter what you do all the factory programs remain unchanged in the library waiting there whenever you need them.