Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help please.

Tom/Cocoa

Help please. I updated my new Deus2 and ws6 master. I paired the two and decided to increase volume in ws6 master. It is disconnected and froze.
Any buttons I push only increase or decrease volume number. How can I get it to function again. Thanks!

Found a fix Press two top buttons at same time will do a reset.
Somehow, when I was trying to update the wr6 headphones with no success (couldn't get to the "Update Screen" after the wrench screen) I somehow switched to a different language (wtf).
Anyone know how to get it back when ya can't understand it. Did a reset, didn't go back to English . . .annoying.

Somehow, when I was trying to update the wr6 headphones with no success (couldn't get to the "Update Screen" after the wrench screen) I somehow switched to a different language (wtf).
Anyone know how to get it back when ya can't understand it. Did a reset, didn't go back to English . . .annoying.
I had troubles myself and I am not a guru on this but I can tell you that you need Admin rights first off - make sure you are.
I would say start the process over and try again

I had troubles myself and I am not a guru on this but I can tell you that you need Admin rights first off - make sure you are.
I would say start the process over and try again
How did it switch languages . . . . I must have had Admin rights for it to do that. Now my headphones wont pare with the remote, they are useless. I'll try the upgrade again tomorrow. Thanks

Thanks for asking Tony. I get so frustrated when computer stuff goes wrong or doesn't go smoothly, I have to walk away. I didn't try again. The remote was a success . . the darn Ws6 headphones are the problem . . . . I don't care for them anyway and want to get the XL's.

Thanks for asking Tony. I get so frustrated when computer stuff goes wrong or doesn't go smoothly, I have to walk away. I didn't try again. The remote was a success . . the darn Ws6 headphones are the problem . . . . I don't care for them anyway and want to get the XL's.
Yup, been there and will probably be there again. Only look at the computer screen to see what step your at, the remote will be the go to for controlling updates. This is not clear in materials that I read. No complaints now, you have to figure it out and you will

Did you use the cable that come with the machine. It has three leads. One for the Coil one for the main unit and one for the headset.
To update the remote, instructions say to use the one with the 3 leads. They say to use the short single to update the ws6 phones. That's what I did.