Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help with program to use for farm field

DigDugNY

Took the equinox 800 with 15” coil to a farm field last weekend and used a park 2 program I already had setup because I’m still learning the machine. It didn’t perform poorly since I ended up finding a capped bust dime, but it was only a few inches down. Even still, I feel like I could be using better settings. Does the field program actually help with fields? Are there any other things I should be changing? Iron gives a high tone using it with the program I have already. Just looking for any tips if anyone has any

I've been hunting almost a year now with my 800 and I've only used park 2 and beach modes and I find a lot of silver hit 3 yesterday and a indian in park 2 with no disc my friend just got his nox and I set his up same as mine yesterday he's only hunted 3 times with it he got 3 Indians a 1911 barber and a 1943 merc!
He was astonished never before had he found 3 silvers and 3 Indians in 3 hours so I stick with my park 2 for now.
My settings are 5 tones recovery I've lowered to 3 iron 1 park2 sensitivity 20-21 no disc I want to hear it all and go slooow makes a huge difference..
Good luck and nice find I hit two bust coins this past year both in beautiful cond..Check out western eastern magazine best finds this month.
Mark Kus..