Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Helped Park Employees

GeorgeinSC

I went out to one of my local parks where I have spent a lot of time digging clad. I think most of the park employees have seen me there from time to time.

Today one of the employees approached me and asked me if I would be willing to use my detector to help them. Of course I said yes as I like being able to detect that park and It has been very good to me.

They were looking for cutoff valves for their sprinkler systems for three of the ball fields that are in the park. Was able to locate two of the three but after over an hour we were not able to find the third one.

When we finished the gentleman that appeared to be in charge of the operation told me that I could detect any where in the park that I wanted as they knew that I took good care of their sod.

I think the football field needs to be checked for rings. I have seen a lot of guys out there playing football for fun.

Sometimes a good deed gets rewarded and not punished.

:clapping:

The way to find those switches is to energize the valve, and search for the EMI. I went through this for a contractor. Learned a lot.