Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are a couple more pics from my yard

Detector Man

The poppies are in my front yard.....i planted them once and they come up annually and theyll be around probably another 3 weeks.....i normally collect the seeds ....they come in a pod on the plant.

The other plant ive had for at least 20 yrs...i usually donate or give away the pups that grow around it, other wise it would go out of control in volume.

For all the previous 20+ yrs that plant (ive never researched the name) has never bloomed. In fact i tell people that to my knowledge it does not bloom........WRONG i am.
A few days ago, i was going out to brkfast and i went around my corner, i had to hit the brake!!!!! a new growth appeared , ive never seen that before....the center stalk must be currently around 6 ft tall...it will bloom im certain....it is not what we call a century plant...its hard to believe but that growth must have appeared over night!!! unreal..

Detector Man, must say that I love your yard...beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :clapping: Kelley (Texas) :)

we are very lucky to live in an older established neighboorhood.....lots of space to play with plants/trees

awesome landscape ..........

work in perpetual progress , tx.

thats the first thing i planted when we got the house.....should be a law.....orange tree in every yard. :thumbup:

i cant be sure yet what color the flowers will be...that thing is sure getting longer and longer....if its from the yucca family, im gonna guess it will be white flowers.....we will see

my first post was dated april 3....doesnt seem its been that long but based on that date its been 19 days????