Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here are some of my recent finds

Giant056

I managed to find a merc at the park down the road from me, I went there cause I didn't feel like putting gas in my truck and it's only a block away. I've been hunting this park for years and it's still producing.

aug221.jpg

aug222.jpg

I thought this soap dish was pretty cool, there isn't a mfg mark anywhere on it but it sure cleaned up nice with electrolysis and the toy car is a 1932 Auburn which is in remarkable shape for coming outa the dirt.

aug231.jpg

aug232.jpg

On the 24th I did a water hunt, not sure about the dog tags but I found a guy with the same name on facebook so I joined and sent him a message but haven't heard back from him yet.

aug24.jpg

On the 25th I returned to the spot where I found the cast brass soap dish and managed to find a little gold.

aug251.jpg

aug252.jpg

Yesterday I managed to find another nice white gold ring, it was about 7 inches down in a ballpark. I've found many good finds from this ballpark.

aug281.jpg

aug282.jpg

aug283.jpg

Congrats, nice silver and interesting finds.
What were your settings and
What did the gold ring hit at?

earthmansurfer said:
Congrats, nice silver and interesting finds.
What were your settings and
What did the gold ring hit at?
The yellow one read just like a nickel and the white gold band VDI'd 14-15 hitting hardest on the 22.5khz frequency

Congratulations Larry........:thumbup:

Nice going, keep them coming. ROB