Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is hunting South Jersey

I am so jealous and so thrilled for you
You are able to go hunting and find great finds
We in WNY still have too much snow on the ground and the temperature is still about 30 degrees
The temperature does not stop me but the snow does and there is very little snow left on the ground by you in Jersey
I'm not too proud to say that I clapped out loud when you showed you had found the Standing Liberty
What was the coin type item that had 20 on it?
Where is part 2?
Congrats again

Nice video and some great finds. I'm in the same boat as banditicey. I live in SE NY and we still have about 3 feet of snow on the ground.

Thanks for the video Dave and congratulations on the finds! I really liked the FULL digs!!

NebTrac