Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here it is the end of January and no new machine in sight.....

Donna(NJ

Didnt I read from an 'official' Minelab announcement,

'Sometime the end of January' ?????

Funny, no official words recently.

All I can say is I hope when it finally comes out, there arent a bucket of defects.

Im a wait and see kinda person. Still waiting Minelab.....

Thankfully I still have my trusty Sovereign. Not much on the beaches as of late,
Nothing lost, Nothing gained....

HH
Donna(NJ)

Well, Im not sure what is going on.

From my source, the detectors are shipping at the end of January then they have to go through customs. We may get them around the 2nd week of February.

I read that the Machine would be "Shipped" the end of January. Shipped does not mean that you will have it in your hands. Steamship lines take nearly a month from Australia to Long Beach. 15 to 20 days from Malaysia to Long Beach. So if it was "Shipped" the end of January it will be some time before it will be in the hands of the Consumer. Folds for some reason equate Shipped to having it in their hands. With over six years experience in the freight movement business i do have a teeny bit of knowledge about how freight is moved.

Shipped, seems to imply by the dealers---unless specified otherwise.
Have they had a major change in ownership, or management?
They have given a clinic in how not to introduce a new model.

should be an update coming/posted by Friday so we won't suffer so much going into the weekend, lol....

personally I can already smell the plastic....it's getting close....

horikindaguy said:
should be an update coming/posted by Friday so we won't suffer so much going into the weekend, lol....

personally I can already smell the plastic....it's getting close....
?

Closer than you ( or most ) know.

Dean