Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here we go.....

Confetrit

Yesterday, the Governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp held a Corona Virus update and announced that this Friday, 24 April, the state of Georgia was going to slowly begin to reopen. Barber shops, nail salons, and gymnasium are among the first business to reopen. On Monday, 27 April, eat in dining at restaurants will reopen. I'm afraid this may be a bit soon. I'm afraid that this virus is not finished with us just yet. Just last week 4 employees tested positive to the virus at our Walmart. This is a place I would not want to be in right now. Calling for the state or the country to reopen. Governors heads and the Presidents head is going to be on the chopping block. We all know that President Trump is going to be blamed either way regardless. This goes without saying. I understand that folks are out of work and small business is suffering, but I'm afraid that if we have a resurgence of this virus, it could possibly be even worse than this first wave is if you can imagine that. It is easy to be a Sidewalk Fire Chief OR an Armchair Quarterback, but it's another thing to be in a position to make such a call that involves so many lives and healthcare over all. If Americans over all would employ some common sense and follow guidelines I believe we could possibly get by. The Key Word here is "If". I believe too many will feel the virus is over and past us, and this is where we could be in for even more trouble. We seriously need to continue to pray for the President, all governors and leaders in the decisions that will be made in the very near future that will concern our states and our country as it begins to Slowly reopen, that these decisions will be in the best interest of human life and not $$$$.

Ya ,I agree.. we are at the mercy of the virus..only other option is get the bug and hope you survive and don’t infect others.. in my area it’s gotten real bad especially in the nursing homes..there is a nursing home a little over an hour from my house already has 70 dead and it isn’t even a large home...even so called hero’s have there breaking point.. the son of a friend of ours was driving to work last night when a fellow motorist noticed his car gently veer off the road ..upon getting to the vehicle the motorist found him unconscious...they took the man who is in his late 20s to the hospital and couldn’t revive him..they tested the body and said it tested positive for the virus..except for feeling a little rough a day or 2 ago the kid had no idea he was sick...myself,I could be working but makes no sense risking my family’s health ..NJ had 3000 new cases yesterday and they said that was a good day.. common sense would have gone a long way at slowing this thing down and compared to a few short weeks ago most people are taking precautions but the first couple weeks I saw lots of people who weren’t... can’t just executive order this thing away it will leave when it is ready..

I have not found a definite answer but this virus may act like all of its brothers/sisters and cousins and die down when the temps get up into the 80's for a longer period of time. I suspect that those who want things opened back up are banking on the virus doing exactly that. The various flu viruses have been doing exactly that for years. If it does die down we will have a respite But look out when the weather cools

I have not found a definite answer but this virus may act like all of its brothers/sisters and cousins and die down when the temps get up into the 80's for a longer period of time. I suspect that those who want things opened back up are banking on the virus doing exactly that. The various flu viruses have been doing exactly that for years. If it does die down we will have a respite But look out when the weather cools
I hope you are right George..only problem with that theory is many of the hard hit areas in the world were in there Summer seasons when it broke out and it didn’t seem to have any effect...

This is the Scary part about the Corona Virus. There is still a lot not known about this virus and I believe they will be still learning about this virus for some time to come. Some can be infected with this virus and show no signs or symptoms and be carriers' infecting others.