Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here ya go Nancy....

quicksilver

These weren't all found with my mxt pro, but some of them were. About all I hunt now is civil war. Occasionally I get some coins in them old camps to. By the way, this was my first reale and my first 1700s coin. But the U.S. button, pre civil war I think, is my favorite. Thanks for looking.

Super button find Aaron. :clapping: It appears to be The "Great Coat" button, GI 71 or GI 72, General Services, depending on size, benchmark and other small details. They were made from 1826 to 1839. No idea of worth but has got to up there, don't think very many were made to outfit a small Army in the early 1800's.

Since you only hunt Civil War relic's and this button is not one, you can send that button to me........... :drool:

Very nice finds. I love looking at them. :surprised: Look at that button! :surprised: What a find. I see why Larry is drooling. Very nice and thank you for sharing your finds with us.

Thanks for the info on the button Larry. I love that button. So you would guess it wasn't dropped by a Confederate soldier? The button and the reale we're found in a union/Confederate camp. About 50 yards apart. The nearest road to this corn field is a colonial road. Thanks for the info...