Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's a new one for ya....has anyone else noticed that you can't see the display while wearing polarized sun glasses? :spin:

I think Carl mentioned that in one of the first few weeks of the V3 release. It is because the lens is already polarized and you would have to hold your head just right to line up the polarizing lines of the lens and your glasses. Plus you get a free psychedelic trip in the process............:laugh:

johno said:
yeah its the same way with my fish finder on the boat:lol:

yep, my fish finder aswell. BUT, I'm not experiencing this with the V3 - at least with the sunglasses I wear detecting. I think some polarized glasses are okay, maybe it's the angle of the glass as it relates to your face? . Another area I have an issue is my truck. I have a heated windshield and with polarized glasses I can see the tiny wire strands running through the glass. I have 3 sets of polarized sunglasses and only one shows the wire.