Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's my last couple hunts

Giant056

Here's some finds I made down my road a block at daybreak on the 14th, it's a city park that I've been hunt for 20+ years and yes I still find some goodies there every now and then.

aug141.jpg

aug142.jpg

aug143.jpg

aug144.jpg

aug145.jpg

Yesterday morning I went to an old ballpark that I have been hunting for years. This is my first seated this year and the first seated coin that I've pulled out of this ballpark. It's a ballpark that was donated to the city of Kalamazoo many years ago and before it was used for celery. That black celery dirt it was in took is toll on the dime but no worries I was still a very happy camper. It was very deep, I'd say about 10 inches down and VDI'd 67-68 but was hitting hard on the 2.5khz and while I was digging it I was thinking hmmm maybe a small silver ring but surprise surprise a seated dime.

august161.jpg

aug162.jpg

aug163.jpg

Nice finds indeed.

You are doing very well Larry.