Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey all, need some help...does anyone have a

GaryF

Good custom relic/coin program for the Eagle 2/SL 90.5?

I went out and used the coin/jewelry program and found 2 Indian heads 1897, 1899, one no date large cent and a script I infantry button but know I'm missing out on some stuff.

Please ... if anyone has a program that has produced for them would ya mind tossing it my way as I would appreciate it greatly!!

Thanks and HH
Gary

Sorry, no help from me...........I sold my 90.5 11 years ago and didn't save the program I used.

an Eagle II SL 90 a little, it was a borrowed unit as I didn't really care for it compared to what I was using at the time for the types of hunting I was doing. That said, I can tell you that if I had one I'd likely have the gain set as high as possible w/o chatter. The discriminate level as low as I could tolerate, such as where I might just be at iron nail rejection ... barely. I'd also be using a 6

Thanks so much for the replies.

The signal balance has me a tad confused as does getting into the advanced setting so for now I'll keep on keeping on and wear out the presets and tweek it a bit as I learn.

HH
G

I have the Eagle II SL 91 and wouldn't trade it or sell it for nothing. I use the stock program for Relics. The coin and jewelry programs I
have tweeked abit but not much. this machine is a hot machine. Set your programs up with your learn accept and learn reject and you
should be very happy with the results. I use the 650 coil on mine.