Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey all new member and Safari user

Ferrous Bueller

Just checking in from frozen Connecticut. :) This site sure has a lot of helpful folks and I learned quite a bit--so thanks!. I've only been metal detecting for a few years (first with a M6) and have used the Safari since last summer. I still have a lot to learn but loving the Safari it sure does find the silver as long as you take your time!

I got my Safari in Dec. ,I'm in the frozen Philly area and only got out for about an hour since I had it. I just got the 6x8 sef coil and am itching to go.

Welcome Ferrous. Definitely a cool call sign!!
Welcome UAL10. Do you work for United?
Glad to have you both on the Safari forum. Look forward to seeing your finds, hopefully in the NEAR future if the weather permits. You can get a lot of good info here, just need to read or ask! Make sure you posts your numbers and depths when you post so we can all learn from each other. Pix are always welcome.
HH,
Bunker

Welcome Ferrous and ual10. The snow is kind of a drag, but spring is just around the corner. Glad to have a couple of new members to the forum, I think you will like it here. Many, many, good folks and lots of helpful hints and tips, and great pics and posts. There is always someone here who has been there done that!! Enjoy!!:thumbup:
:detecting: Ron

Ferrous and ual,

Welcome aboard and keep us appraised about what you find with your Safaris. Ual, I am a couple of hours west of you and always looking for digging partners. Let me know if you are heading toward the Burg in the future.

TomH

Welcome yall to the best forum you will find.Still snow here in north east Pa.Got 4 days of 40's and 50's coming.By , By snow.Let me see some green grass.Hope to get out soon.Happy hunting all.