Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Digger Its been a (long) while but I'm back

Jackpine Savage

I recently traded in one of the Turk machines on a shiny new 705 and I'm glad to be back in the X-Terra fold. Already scarfed up some wheat backs at a beat to death one room schoolhouse. Hopefully the old silver will start coming to light.

Tom

The 705 is one of those outfits that I seem to go back to. The Turkish outfits didn't fit me well so they left the stable. Gonna be making some calls this week to trade my t2 classic in on a new 705. I like the t2 but just can't have the luxury of machines setting idle. Good luck....

Yep me too.. I've sold all of my machines and have a few coils for the 705 and I'm really amazed. Very deep nice and quick and the soft tones are easy on my ears.. I really enjoy this detector.. seems to lock on to silver better also...this should be fine for me for a while..

Good to see you back Tom. Like so many others who are serious about this hobby, I've tried just about every machine out there. And as you pointed out, using other detectors only makes you realize how special the X-TERRA is. I know it doesn't have all the whistles and bells that some of the others have. But it has what it takes to get the job done, and done well. HH Randy

bleeohio said:
The 705 is one of those outfits that I seem to go back to. The Turkish outfits didn't fit me well so they left the stable. Gonna be making some calls this week to trade my t2 classic in on a new 705. I like the t2 but just can't have the luxury of machines setting idle. Good luck....

I'm pretty much done with the 19Khz machines. I have an original G2 that I will keep and the T2 suits for some purposes. When it comes to old coin hunting I needed something in the 7-8Khz area and the 705 fits the bill nicely.

Tom

Same here, had many other machines but the 705 is tops. Many more rings with it over other well known machines that i have had in the past.

Good to have you back! :thumbup:

I've found that the best way to never have to go back to an Xterra is to never leave. :detecting: