Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hey guys if hae been off the forum for a while but i finally found something worth posting help needed

tomcatpl

found it where the old boardwalk used to be it was whrapt in some kind of tape after soaking it for a while in warm water the tape began to peal of

there is a smal switch on the left and there are some ingraings could be an old derringer??

My guess its an old cap gun since it appears to be to open in the back. The switch would likely allow it to break down for loading.

Dew

Looks like a cap gun, found this one several years ago. I don't think that it opens up, but not sure mine does not move any where.

That is an old Mattel buckle derringer. It was a shooting shell and the leaver on the side was the shell ejector. 1960's vintage.

Still a cool find TC...Get out there Boy!! dig us some more treasure!

I was on a cruise when I found this at one of the beaches. I boarded the ship and passed through security forgetting this was in my pouch. Got to my room and dumped everything out. HOLY CRAP! I forgot about the gun. It turned out to be a cigarette lighter. As you can see, it was in bad shape. I don't remember how I got rid of it.