Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Royal........check this out...........

A buddy was telling me that the RedBull air races are making a stop this year in Detroit/Windsor ! He thinks it's the May 24th weekend. If so, Mary and yourself should think about coming down. That'd be a hoot to take in........stay at my place, of course. :thumbup:

http://www.redbullairrace.com/news.php?id=183

I can not say for sure right now Rob??? Or is it Ron??:rofl: We are sorta tied down to the sale of the house right now and can not make plans that far ahead. It sounds like it would be a ball though and we appreciate the invite. We might be able to do it.

Another problem is that as soon as the ground gets so trucks can run on it I am gonna start my garage. I have to have it enclosed before the house sells, at least I want to because I need the storage area. Gonna be a humping it this spring!!

Too much for an old fart!!

I'm never talkin' to you again ! :rofl::rofl: I noticed you haven't asked Willy to help ya ? GOOD thinkin' !! :lol: Do what you have to do..........lord knows you're gonna need a place to sleep once Mary arrives north. :rofl: Play it by ear.......I'm not gonna miss it though. :thumbup:

n/t