Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HF Coil Battery Warranty

pine3874

Does anyone know how long the battery in the HF coil is warrantied? My ORX with 9" round HF coil was purchased in Jan 2020. I only hunt about once a week for 3-6 hrs. The battery in my HF coil only holds a charge for about 6 hr. The manual says it should hold its charge for 20 hrs or more depending on freq. used. Have any of you had this issue? Thanks

I useed my 9" HF both yesterday and today for perhaps 5 hours total, still 3/4 charge

Does anyone know how long the battery in the HF coil is warrantied? My ORX with 9" round HF coil was purchased in Jan 2020. I only hunt about once a week for 3-6 hrs. The battery in my HF coil only holds a charge for about 6 hr. The manual says it should hold its charge for 20 hrs or more depending on freq. used. Have any of you had this issue? Thanks
I'm assuming you're leaving it on the charger when not in use. Don't quote me but I believe the warranty is 3 years. I just sent mine back for replacement and it lasted 5 years. Call the service center at 508-460-6244 and ask for Moe for help. paul

I called about a battery replacement on one of my LF coils told me if it was under warranty it was free if it wasn't it was $50.
He told me the battery only has a 2 year warranty on it.