Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Everyone

whitesguy

I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I've visited this site a few times in the past and thought I'd join. I own an MXT and a Spectra V3i. I live in Yuba City, CA and have been detecting for about 6 months now. I'm having a blast! I've been to schools, parks and managed to almost have myself and my wife arrested from a National Park (http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl) :)

All in all great fun and am very happy with my V3i. I'm still getting used to all the settings but will get their eventually.

John

Welcome to the forum, your at the right place, super bunch of guys here. happy hunting bryan

Welcome John.

I'm on the coast....Fort Bragg. Give me a holler if you ever come up hear and I can lead you in the right directions

Thanks guys!

I've been to Fort Bragg twice now and had a wonderful time. Glass beach was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do some beach hunting. I"ll be sure to let you know burlbank the next time I get out there.

Welcome John, You came to the right place, Mickfin

Welcome to the forum John.