Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HI ! I am the new guy.

bad_jack_98

just joined today.
Oh and Jon over at DetectorWarehouse.com sent me ! :)
hope we all can get along, I will be reading everything I can about metal detecting.
Thanks and i look forward to any tips I can use .
this is what i got today/
Garrett AT MAX Metal Detector with Pro-Pointer AT Z-Lynk Pinpointer × 1
$722.45​

Welcome from Idaho!!! Now get out there and post your finds!!!!!

well folks today I am working on picking up a new
DragonXT 24" Knee High Sand Scoop with Handle
Anaconda NX-5 Long T-Handle 31" Shovel for Metal Detecting
RNB-Power Plus Lithium Rechargeable Battery Pack for AT PRO, AT MAX and AT GOLD
ok now i am all in no backing out now my AT Max will be here tomorrow and the rest is to be delivered in three days!
praying for good weather wish me luck..
P.S. thanks again jon and jason from Detector Warehouse... good peoples! :detecting:

Welcome from East Texas.

en·deav·or
1631912656255.png

try to hide this not knowing if it will work!
  • Domestic: 1-888-742-5877 from now on i will only use this number to find my packages!
    [*]sorry folks just Drama from ups
    [*]just waiting and i lost my patience
    [*]ok like Christmas morning get up early like a good little boy and looked under the tree? not my AT max, PISSED!
    [*]tracking for hours no fat man in a red suit anywhere,
    [*]online / on my cell / on my home phone! yup still have one lol!
    [*]Its called door hanger from hell! Yup never seen it! It wasn't on the door when i looked for it , so them damn elves! playin tricks on me.. Tag said=(SORRY WE MISSED YOU...) OMG i lost my mind. ok helpful part about this rant!
    [*]1-888-742-5877 is how i found my packages and its automated works real easy! you need a invoice number from the door hanger and your set! so at 5:30 pm. my time N. ill. i can drive over to pick it all up. sorry felt like i needed to share the info if you find this problem in your next U.P.S. drop offs!
    [*]P.S. add min if you find my rant not useful please remove i will understand...

Welcome from West Central Texas, I'm sure you should enjoy it but if you decide it's just not quite right, I'll give you my address and you can send it to me. 😁

Monte

the land of Lincoln!
sorry if you never heard that..
Illinois
(Rockford)
i see your western nc.

Last edited:
Welcome from West Central Texas, I'm sure you should enjoy it but if you decide it's just not quite right, I'll give you my address and you can send it to me. 😁

Monte
Ok Monte i will put you on my short list!🤙👌u 👌L☝️ ☝️👌👈👀:clapping:tried my best at emoji sign language! HA didn't work well.

Last edited:
just joined today.
hope we all can get along, I will be reading everything I can about metal detecting.
$722.45​
Welcome! The Max is my go-to machine because of it's depth and true all metal mode. It has paid for itself finding gold rings.

just joined today.
$722.45​
Welcome aboard new guy