Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi John, it's August 4

Gord (Tecumseh)

Where's the Ace Apex??? :D:D:D. Maybe the Garrett group jumped the gun with their early introduction. I hope they can make good soon or they may to see their consumers losing interest in the new machine. Thanks for passing on the information gained through using the prototype. It sure helped keep the enthusiasm high. Garrett has a great ambassador with you on board. Still looking forward to hearing the release date soon.
Gord

Where's the Ace Apex??? :D:D:D. Maybe the Garrett group jumped the gun with their early introduction. I hope they can make good soon or they may to see their consumers losing interest in the new machine. Thanks for passing on the information gained through using the prototype. It sure helped keep the enthusiasm high. Garrett has a great ambassador with you on board. Still looking forward to hearing the release date soon.
Gord
Well, I don't have an answer for you, however, Texas was hit pretty hard with covid. Perhaps there's a staffing issue. I know the hospital I work at is short staffed due to Covid, holidays and sick calls. I have already been tested 3 x for covid, thankfully all negative.

Stay safe!

mask.jpg

John, I should have remembered that you worked in a hospital. Glad to hear you are taking care of yourself and have remained healthy. Continue to take care and stay safe. I am sure covid had to have something to do with it given that Texas opened up and the virus exploded. Hopefully, Garrett had a plan to handle the virus in their facility. Too many companies are disappearing due to the financial impact of covid.

Be well.

I done a preorder for the APEX but I am about to give up. About ready to back out and move on to something else. No word from Garrett about ETD or anything. They should say something.

I done a preorder for the APEX but I am about to give up. About ready to back out and move on to something else. No word from Garrett about ETD or anything. They should say something.
I sent an email to Garrett and they said they had no idea on the ETD!

How do you have a manual on a detector but no detector ? Just a little info from the CEO would make pre-paid buyers feel a little better. Anything is better than nothing. If Garrett is having problems tell us. Gee, I think I can handle it.

Kinda makes me think about the Pre Order plan for the new Broncos. 18 month wait time , they claim. Im proberly wrong or old fashioned but putting money down on a dream , isn't for me. Hey, a auto dealer got to at least have one in the show room to inspect. Same as a detector or anything else. Course buying stocks is the same idea, investing in a dream. Remember the old saying " You lays your money down and take your chances." Garrett will get this machine out but I'll wait for real reviews.