Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

hi pro and deep silver

johno

newbie here just trying to understand some of the programs in my new v3. have been doing ok with coin and cj . i decided to try hi pro and deep silver as per a few members post on here. my question is, when i hit what seems to be a good silver target i find it very hard to continually get a repeat signal so i can pinpoint. the spectra graph shows great target on a couple swings then when i got back to find it, i slow down and only catch it once in awhile.very hard with all the other signals around to really hold the signal and pinpoint. should i be doing something different. I'm in stock programs and swinging the loop as i usually would. any info appreciated.

Once you find and isolate a "good" target, you can quickly swing, or "wiggle" the coil over just the target. If the signal improves, your chances are good that it is something worth digging. If the target gets worse or disappears, it is more than likely a trashy target. If you are using a higher filter like 10Hz the coil has to be swung a little faster than if your filter is set at 5 Hz.

thanks larry for the info. i got the 5.3 coil today and went out a few hrs and played with it. it was much easier with the smaller coil. everyday out gets a little better.as for understanding.when i first got the v3 it was frustrating and still is to some point. lol. but thanks to you guys and gals and the info here its a little more pleasurable. thanks again