Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi question about nulling out hot rock etc.

DaveV3i

I heard you can null out the hot rock with the numbers, can someone tell me how without taking out the good stuff and can you do it on a prebuilt program?

In my opinion, the prebuilt programs are a great starting point for building your own programs. But I can't imagine anyone not implementing at least a tweak or two, depending on their site. With that in mind, my recommendation would be to scan some of the hot rock locations with an open screen, and make note of what the FE and CO numbers are for the hot rocks. Then it is simply a matter of taking your favorite program and rejecting the FE / CO number combinations that represent the hot rocks. Obviously, if the numbers happen to be the same FE / CO values that your "good stuff" is coming in at, rejecting those numbers will also cause the good stuff to be rejected.

If you need some help writing a program, post up the numbers for the hot rocks in your area, a description of the areas (trash density) you are hunting and the targets you are looking for, and I'd bet some of the members here will help you out. HH Randy