Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HIGHLY MINERALIZED SOIL & 3 FREQUENCY USE

doberman

I live in the North Atlanta area and we have heavy red clay mineralized soil here. Getting lots of chatter when using 3 frequency's at the same time. Also the analyze screen is not working (pushing the trigger forward) most of the time - flip it forward and just a straight line, no graph lines. What am I doing wrong/need to do differently? Any help appreciated as I am fairly new to the V3.

Thanks

We need to try to get together one day this week... call me tomorrow after lunch. I'll be working in NW ATL Monday-Wednesday and maybe Thursday too but I can take off in the PM. I know a few decent places in NW Atlanta and some in Cartersville.

Julien

Hey in the red dirt, you are better off running single frequency #7. I've had mine all around here locally, also down in N. GA in the Kingston-Rome area, and up in VA in Culpeper in the red dirt there. I found that 7 single frequency is hard to beat for that dirt. Put it in single frequency, and if you can't stand hunting in all metal, I recommend you opening up your disc range from about -40 to +93 or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx7qJ4K0sK0

jbow said:
We need to try to get together one day this week... call me tomorrow after lunch. I'll be working in NW ATL Monday-Wednesday and maybe Thursday too but I can take off in the PM. I know a few decent places in NW Atlanta and some in Cartersville.

Julien

Just saw your post today - I'll call you tomorrow WEDNESDAY!!