Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit a brand new (to me) park....part 2

JimmyCT

Wow, today was a surprise for me. I had a good feeling there was more but didn't expect 5 merc dimes! It has been a several years since the last time I found 5 silver coins in one hunt. What was truly amazing all the silver dimes were found in a very small area. The 14 wheat pennies (oldest 1925) were more scattered about. I also found a ton of clad (mostly quarters and dimes) Thanks for looking!

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
volume set to 25 then adjusted to a comfortable level on my headphones
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow swing speed

Attachments

• 37 merc - Copy.JPG
    37 merc - Copy.JPG
    911.1 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_2410 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2410 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2416 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2416 - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2436 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2436 - Copy.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Damn good day bro in the beat to death park that there is nothing left! Did you find that broken rake the last guy left behind when he cleaned it out? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Your Burning It Up!!! Your:detecting: is so hot I can feel it here in Ohio Lol..... All BS aside great day!!!!! hope it's even better tomorrow :) Nothing like Wheaties and Silver I can't wait to get out of the water and try some land hunting :)

Mike

Thanks Mike!

:rofl: I believe I found pieces of the broken rake in the woods

Damn good day bro in the beat to death park that there is nothing left! Did you find that broken rake the last guy left behind when he cleaned it out? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: Your Burning It Up!!! Your:detecting: is so hot I can feel it here in Ohio Lol..... All BS aside great day!!!!! hope it's even better tomorrow :) Nothing like Wheaties and Silver I can't wait to get out of the water and try some land hunting :)

Mike

I think you have found a great hunted out site Jim..... these last two hunts here have been great and I’m certain there is more there for you.
5 silvers in one day is a fabulous day in my book!!!!

Thanks Felix!! I hope it produces more silver...I have some catching up to do 😁🤣

I think you have found a great hunted out site Jim..... these last two hunts here have been great and I’m certain there is more there for you.
5 silvers in one day is a fabulous day in my book!!!!

Wow, today was a surprise for me. I had a good feeling there was more but didn't expect 5 merc dimes! It has been a several years since the last time I found 5 silver coins in one hunt. What was truly amazing all the silver dimes were found in a very small area. The 14 wheat pennies (oldest 1925) were more scattered about. I also found a ton of clad (mostly quarters and dimes) Thanks for looking!

Equinox 800 settings:
Park1 - Multi freq
GB - 0
volume set to 25 then adjusted to a comfortable level on my headphones
50 tones
F2 Iron Bias - 0
Recovery - 4
slow swing speed
You have been killing it at this park. Go back and find that gold ring with a diamond in it. Then you can take a break.