Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit a cool coin today

BigTony

Hit a cool Large Cent today in a hunted out park. Well now I know its not hunted out.....
No date but still a good find for me.
Tony

That’s a really nice find Tony,no date aside. Certain areas are easier to find them than others,but it isn’t easy where I am,that’s for sure! Site is everything,as you know,then knowing enough to dig when your machine says to! That’s a pretty cool clock winder too,you must be on some old ground...
Plenty of time to find others,keep up the good work!

Thanks and you know I will do just that. I might go a little slower next time and listen to the NOX tones

Thanks IDX. Yeah, old local park but I have hunted it many many many times with EXP II, FIsher, Whites, Impact and now the NOX.
But your right it's never hunted out.
I plan on going a little slower with the NOX next time I am out no matter where I go.

I do miss the display screen of the EXP II

Thanks Jeff, there might be more but probably not that cool. I have hunted this area many many times over the years. Today was a cool surprise.

Tony

Nice Largie their very common up NE by me but sometimes hard to get a very nice one with lots of details that one looks great!
No sites ever “hunted out” I had a permission last sat that had been hunted!”.
My first great 31-32 signal on the hillside behind the 1700’s home was a 1795 liberty cap cent!
The owners were very surprised lol.
I always pay particular attention to the edges of properties and hillsides where people might’ve sat

I like those large cents...... right up there with the 2 cent pieces to bring a smile.

Thanks Steve, it was on a slight angle. You can see the dig to the side of the hole and I would say it was about six inches down, counting the grass.
This area is red clay mixed with black dirt, that makes for weird signals.

Thanks Mkus. Yeah, they are not common here, they are here but not many. I was surprised too about the details on this one.
Glad to hear you found that cool coin, very nice, congratulations!

Thank you Ted. They are out there, not many but they do appear once and awhile.

Best of luck to you!