Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit some new parks with nox 800 found silver and more!

Detectorben

Hit a couple parks I have never hit before with the equinox 800 while on the road for work. Pretty happy with results for about 2 hours of hunting. Video shows lead up and live digs on many targets. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/Ddh48F3gjZs

Nice finds don’t find enough Indians my silver count to Indians is ridiculous !
I’m lucky if I find 10 a year and I’m way over 100 silvers so far this year.
Mark

Holy smokes! That's is some fantastic hunting!!

Looks like a great hunt!!! Not to mention you have some good ground around you.... This stuff here in Ohio has had some many chemicals put on it. Most coppers don't fair to well.... How deep were the Indians?

Mike K

Congrats Again...

Really nice.

You should get out and stretch more often, good for the circulation and the finds bag LOL
HH Jeff

Some really nice finds, thanks for the post.

Rich -

Congrats on the silvers & iindians! Can I ask how old the park is? I ask because I am presently hunting a park that goes back to 1906 and have bern having a silver &
Indian drought lately! Are you using any special settings? Thanks Chuck