Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit the 18th Century

Went out in the woods at a new spot & had a great time. My first coin signal less the shotgun shell casings was an 1776 reale. Its not in the best of shape, but whos being picky. When I got home & looked at it with a coin loop I was floored. I have been wanting to find one of these for a long long time. To cap it off my last find was a gold ring from 1953, but without a school name I would have no clue as to find the owner.
I went back there today & I have the coins coaking so if I found anything exciting, I will post it.

Nice finds, congrats on the reale and gold ring.

WTG awesome find on the silver and gold.:twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

fsdigital12 said:
Awesome find, on the top of my list!. What did it ring up as on the CTX?
I forgot to post this, thanks.

The ring came up at 12-29 and was 3.5 inches. The Reale came in at 12-39 & was 8.5 inches deep.