Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HIT THE PARK FOR AN HOUR AND GOT GOLD

This is what happens when you do good deeds, I got a phone call yesterday from a lady who's necklace broke at the park and she lost a gold cross her grandfather gave her, the second target I dug I pulled this ring and after about 45min I found her cross she gave me 20 bucks for gas, I love finding gold it makes my whole hunt worthwhile!!

nice what karat and weight?

Good job on finding that ladies cross, and that ring is a sweet find as well, good day all around and some gas money to boot!:thumbup:
Mud

There's nothing that's like finding gold. Way to go!

Good job on finding the cross. That is a nice ring there. You come out ahead on that one... KEN

It looks rather old. Do some research and find out how old it is. You just might be surprised with that ring.

So sweet and never gets old. I missed seeing this find before. Ah, chunky!