Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit the Quarter Jackpot! :laugh:

Well, I have finished cleaning my quarter clad. It took almost a week to do it. I did not realize how many quarters I actually had!! I have a total of $820 and 3280 quarters!! I have over $20 of questionable quarters that maybe I can change out at the bank? Time to do the pennies next!

Treasure Finder 44

You sure did :clapping: That is a lot of quarters. I bet it took you a long time to get them all that straight too :biggrin:

That is a nice jackpot, BUT, how many nickles did you get? Without Nickles you don,t get gold rings. Think about it.

Flintstone said:
That is a nice jackpot, BUT, how many nickles did you get? Without Nickles you don,t get gold rings. Think about it.

Good question! I still have a smaller cache of nickels to clean up. Need to change my hunting technique this year. Yeah, I did skip over many nickel hits. Need to go back to the parks and collect them or gold rings! lol

Treasure Finder 44

Now that is a serious amount of quarters......

You had a super year! Wow! that is another nice detector paid for by people loosing their quarters! Who says this hobby doesn't pay for itself?

I have found that a quick bath in Nitric acid cleans the coins in 1 min or less. Be careful though, very caustic and bad fumes. They come out like new. Dont forget to neutralize the acid before disposal. I know nitrogen is a good fertilizer, but you wont have any grass to worry about if you dump it. Good luck and be carefull!!!

Thats one stinky heap o' Q's! :clapping:

I read a post about a guy who just shot for Q's to try to get 3000 in one month..100 a day or more is what he set his sights on...granted, he was a heck of a hunter and just wanted to see if it could be done....I cant remember if he made it or not...it would be hard to pass up the dimes and all the other targets and just shoot Q's.

Well, you have been an inspiration to a lot of readers regarding how much loot a cladgrabber can make in a year. Looking forward to the rest of your "cleanout" and number count!:thumbup:
Mud

[size=large]I was counting myself good just getting two thousand coins for the year. now i'm all tuckered out for 2014 just looking at your quarters. too much like hard work. you gotta be in a target rich area as well as putting out a huge effort.

HH[/size]

Dang, if I get 3.28 quarters in a day I'm doing good...... I put the .28 because I often find part of one that has been cut up by a mower. People around here just lose memorial cents and those are getting harder to find. You are averaging about 9 quarters a day.......if you go out every day. That's some great finds! I wish the folks around here would start carrying more change!! :cry:

Hi TF44,
Really impressive bunch of quarters. What locations are you hunting ?

That is too mant quarters. I would like to know how much trash you found... KEN

ken ward said:
That is too mant quarters. I would like to know how much trash you found... KEN

Those quarters are the trash......he didn't show you the good stuff!!