Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hit the woods looking for some relics!!! Here's what I found.

88junior

I thought I done pretty good for a couple hours of hunting and beating off the mosquitoes and ticks! I believe the one big bullett is a .69 caliber French Confederate bullett first one I have ever found are these rare? I would have hunted longer but I about needed a blood transfusion, I have never seen that many man eaters flying around me before next time I go the repellent will be with me!! I just got this Fisher 1270 and I had to try it out, I believe its definetly a keeper!!! I had the 10-1/2" coil on it, and the bulletts were any wheres from 3 -11" deep.

That is a beautiful .69 and great pictures too...:thumbup:

Thanks Larry could you imagine being on the receiving end of that .69 caliber? God that war had to be gruesome with these things thrown in!

Nice finds. :thumbup: We have found a few of those French .69 cals down this way around Port Hudson. They are huge for sure and really a neat and somewhat rare bullet find. Thanks for posting. cch.

Great bullet finds!! The 1270 is all I use. Very deep machine. Goes much deeper on iron targets. I think the more you use it the more u will like it. The 8" coil is also very good. Hard to beat those French 69's, good luck on your next hunt!