Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hmmm I wonder........

fmurphy

if I should take a detector in the front yard and look for the the big pot of gold???? The end of this double rainbow is between my front door and the buildings... What a way to end the week!!

n/t

This reminds me of years ago,, may be 40 yrs...
I lived out in the country and was driving home after a shower,, I saw a rainbow and it was coming down to the ground, in some little tree's...
You could see all the colors touching the ground...
I wished then that I would have had my camera and like my 300 mm ed if lens on my Nikon...
This was so neat..... I have never seen anything like it....
There was like a mist in the air in the tree's...
You made a good catch.. :thumbup:
BJ

I don't know what it is about rainbows....every time I see one it kind of brings a smile to my face after a rough day... almost like someone telling you the day isn't so bad after all