Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hobby with daughter

Rjbraun52

I’m new to this hobby and would like to share my experience with my daughter. She is only 3 years old, but very smart. I think she would enjoy the hunt. I have a good amount of disposable income but I want to make sure I don’t go crazy buying unnecessary equipment. As a novice, should I buy an ace 400 or a pro, max, or other brand? Is there a unit that has two headphone jacks so my daughter and I can both wear some?

Just saw this. I think with equinox 800 you can hook 2 headsets to it with Bluetooth. Whites v3i you may be able to do the same but with whites headphones made for v3i

The Max and Pro can be ground balanced. I don't think the 400 can be. Also you can use 2 wired phones on one detector with a 1/4" splitter. Used to sell them at Radio Shack. Probably Amazon. Ground balance might be critical depending on your soil. It's pretty neutral in S.E. Georgia.