Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Holiday Package?

bugg

Since the E6 & 8 are coming out around the Holiday season, I wonder if ML will come out with a nice Package deal of some sort?
Coils, accessories, etc??

My opinion the release date will be after the first of the year and feel it will be March when they will be released. The reason is they are still working on it will the testers trying to get it the best as they can and try to find things they need to change to make it the greatest, this takes time. Once the final one is done and all the tester has one to try and give it a OK then they will start making them and ship to the first dealer that put in a older for their shipment which probably not as many as they ordered, but enough to take care of the first that ordered.
Maybe next year there maybe some special like the free carry bag or a pinpointer or maybe a smaller coil, only time will tell.

Rick

Minelab doesnt ship to dealers. They ship to regional distributors who ship to dealers. Minelabs "holiday bundles" have gotten pretty crappy lately. I would hope they make a another great deal for this detector and coils but I'm not holding my breath.

I really like the way Nokta does their " pro package". A couple of coils, headphones, carry bag, lower shafts, etc. I hope Minelab will follow suit.

Dean

If it performs As Advertised in the hands of regular detectorists, the msrp is a Holiday Package in its own right imo.

When I chatted with my local dealer, he does enough volume that he can deal directly with Minelab USA, and he gets invited to their seminars. ( correct term?) Because of his connections , I should receive my OX 800 rather quickly when they come out. :clapping:

Jason in Enid said:
Minelab doesnt ship to dealers. They ship to regional distributors who ship to dealers. Minelabs "holiday bundles" have gotten pretty crappy lately. I would hope they make a another great deal for this detector and coils but I'm not holding my breath.

I do buy directly from Minelab. Was buying from a distributor, but they changed that and took over with me buying direct. Get product much faster.

David@RiverTeamSixDetectors said:
Jason in Enid said:

I do buy directly from Minelab. Was buying from a distributor, but they changed that and took over with me buying direct. Get product much faster.

Very interesting. I didnt realize they had moved away from the regional distributor model.

I hope I get a package for the HOLIDAYS! Not likely to happen until early next year though.

Rich -