Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Holy Moley :hot:

banditicey

We Are Going Out Most Of The Days And Most Of The Coins Were Found By Brian But I Did Find A Few :)

One Day Brian Found A Silver Washington And Five Mercury's That Was A Good Day :cheers:

Thanks For Viewing And HH

The Large Cent Is 1880 and Brian Found It In A Local Park and It Looked Better With Dirt

In The Grouping With The Roosevelt Dimes There Is A Barber Dime And A Canadian Dime

Most of The "Stuff" Was Mine And The Pyramid Thing Used To be Hanging On A Necklace And The Bottom Part Has Writing On It But Although It Has Been Soaking It Is Still Not Readable

Great job you two!

Nice Nice

Just Want To Correct Something Some Of You Should Have Known :)

There Is No 1880 Large Cent It Is A 1830 Large Cent

We Realized This Because When It Was Brought In To The Finds Table For Our Monthly Club Meeting

The Other Club Member Submitting A Coin Which Was a Flying Eagle (Neither Brian Or I Have Ever Found A Flying Eagle) Commented That The Large Cent Could Not Be 1880 Because Indian Head Pennies Were Around At That Time

His Knowledge Led Brian To Win The Coin Category Based On The Age Of The Large Cent..Oh Well So It Goes :wiggle:

HH